- New Client Forms must be completed, signed, and dated by each participant. This will be reviewed BEFORE your FIRST class so that any questions or concerns can be addressed at that time. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early. Please see below to print forms.
- 24-hour cancellation is required for Private and Semi-Private sessions
- 12 hour online cancellation required for group classes to avoid full charge. Purchases are non refundable and non transferable.
- Pre-payment is required before scheduling Private, Semi-Private or Group sessions.
- Register online or call before attending any class.
- All group classes, private sessions and semi-private sessions are 55 minutes.
-Due to safety precautions, only intermediate and advanced clients who have been approved by a Pilates Studio 1 instructor will be able to join the Equipment Classes.
-To attend an entry level equipment group class please sign up for our Pilates Fundamentals class on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM.
- Schedule is subject to change. You will be notified of any changes if you have signed up and pre-paid.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering the studio; WEAR STICKY SOCKS DURING EXERCISE.
- Keep us informed of all changes to medication, diet, lifestyle, stress, etc.
- Attendance twice weekly is recommended for consistent progress and safety.
- Filtered water is provided.
- Illness or injury may require your doctor's approval to resume exercise.
12 Hour Cancellation is required online for Group Classes to avoid full charge.
Have a Happy, Healthy Day!
All Group Classes are 55 minutes.
Please be sure to bring the Client Forms below with you to your first session.
Print Client Forms Here...